INFORMATION ON COOKIES
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are computer files or partial data that can be saved on your computer (or other Internet-enabled devices, for example smartphones or tablets) when you visit the Wintech website. A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which the cookie originates, the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a unique randomly generated number.
On Wintech’s sites cookies are used for :
- make it easier and simpler to navigate and display content on the sites;
- store visitors’ browsing experiences and make them faster and more relevant to the navigation paths within the sites;
- anonymously collect navigation data and produce aggregate statistics with the aim of improving the content and information within the sites in relation to the needs and tastes of visitors.
3. How cookies are used on Wintech sites
The data collected with cookies are anonymous and absolutely not traceable to natural or legal persons.
Each visitor is free to accept or refuse the installation of cookies at the beginning of each browsing session.
4. How can cookies be deactivated?
Most Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. You can change these settings to block cookies or to warn you that cookies are sent to your device. There are several ways to manage cookies. Please check your browser settings for more detailed information.